Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 117

Thread: At long last, Missjo's rack... and a few of her fr

  1. #41
    Inactive Member sweet-pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
    I'm a clean cut ALL-AMERICAN POSTER BOY!

    Let's put it this way, I'm everything your momma wished you'd be. forums

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    tuck your very little midget vlasic away and get going home now... your mommy just called


  2. #42
    Inactive Member IBystander's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ZZ, grow up.

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
    Sometimes I wish IB was on the titanic or something.

    Sometimes I wish I was Kate Winslet, too. We can't all be that blessed.

    Can you imagine that family? I bet Mr IB and Mrs IB were real winners too. forums

    Yeah, full scholarships and all at a time when there were still places in small towns with separate drinking fountains, separate dining rooms, and those lovely little roadside reminders to be out of town before dark.

    Or does that not fit on your oft-quoted bell curve?

    People like that shouldn't be allowed to breed!

    IB, please tell us you've been neutered.


    Whatever keeps you away. forums
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



    ------------------

  3. #43
    Inactive Member hissy kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JM&J Oh my lawd missjo what a RACK forums


    (hissy says looking down at chest)
    Missjo don't you know "More than a mouthful is a waste"

    (forget it I am just jealous!) forums

    KIA ORA MY GORGEOUS AUSSIE!

    ------------------

  4. #44
    Inactive Member The Big PickIe's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i love feeling men in me.

    ------------------

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big PickIe:
    i'm gay. i want a boy.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hey ZZ,

    I'll trade you a Mrs Cobra for a Big PickIe.

    PS - Trolling here is harder because of This forums


    ------------------


    [This message has been edited by The Big Pickle (edited September 29, 2001).]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member BoSoxFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big PickIe:
    i love feeling men in me.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Me too.

    ------------------
    Do you think I'm qualified to be a moderator in here? I'll suck your dick!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member The Big PickIe's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i want big, big, big dicks in my sweet asshole.

    ------------------

  8. #48
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hissy kitty:


    (hissy says looking down at chest)
    Missjo don't you know "More than a mouthful is a waste"

    (forget it I am just jealous!) forums

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Hissy Kitty,

    Alot of men, including myself couldn't care less how big a chicks boobs are, especially when the caboose is as big as a tractor trailor.

    Personally, I'd rather have small boobs and a small butt than huge tits and a HUGE ASS!

    Now, huge boobs and a tight ass is a different story. forums

    ------------------

  9. #49
    Inactive Member IBystander's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big Pickle:
    All I can say is birds of a feather flock together and what normal person would hang out with that MOTLEY CREW?

    So she's a fag-hag (I hate that term, but if the community is down with it, it's all good) -- so fucking what?

    I'll go out on a limb and say at least three of them have dikks

    Just how moist did your ass get at that thought?

    Pogue, would you still fall at her feet if she had a dikk?

    Would you still call her pretty and plump, still attempt to get in her panties yourself?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>



    ------------------

  10. #50
    Senior Hostboard Member The Big Pickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2001
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Big PickIe:
    i want big, big, big dicks in my sweet asshole.

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Okay ZZ! forums



    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •